Re: Tennessee Gardener Article

In a message dated 5/31/2004 12:51:49 AM Central Standard Time,
holmesbm@usit.net writes:

the  lawyer for the Knoxville Botanical Gardens advised to halt volunteer
work  until the director is selected,
I did notice there was a link for that search on the garden's  website.  Good
luck with Bloom's Day (it must be similar to the Summer  Celebration at the
West TN Experiment Station in Jackson).  Wish I could be  there.
zem
zone 7
West TN
where we escaped the worst weather