Garden Trip

Friends, I am leaving today with a bus load of gardeners from Indianola and
Iowa City and will be traveling to St Louis Botanical gardens.  We will also be
touring home gardens, garden centers and other side interests.  We will
return late on Friday evening.  Poor husband will have a heavy load taking care of
all my plants in and out.  Bless him for his tolerances.
    I do hope it will be dryer there than here however I don't believe it is.
 I took my mother to Princeton, Missouri yesterday to visit her family
graves.  This is located just across the Iowa/Missouri border and straight south of
Des Moines.  They had 4 1/2" of rain the night before with tornados everywhere
as we have experienced this past week.  We drove in and out of rain 4 or 5
times enroute and rained while we were there.
    I will catchup when I return.
        Ceres