RE: Rosa 'Paul's Himalayan Musk Rambler'

I know some are looking for rain, but here enough is enough already! It
has stormed the last two days on and off. Got some gardening in, but for
the most part couldn't. John attempted to cut the grass.. and about all
that was coming out of the shoot was water. Never seen anything like it

I have brought into the garage some of my movable potted plants just to
dry out! Still worried about so many others....

And Pam.. don't read this..... this is the first year I can remember
that my hose is still in winter mode and has not been used.