Re: National Home Gardening Club?

I have been a member for about 3 years, but I recently decided not to renew
my membership.  I never had the opportunity to test a product, but I did  win
a prize in one of the monthly giveaways.  I liked the membership, but  after
awhile, the magazine just seemed to offer info that I already knew.   I don't
feel that I'm learning anything new anymore from it.  Just my  opinion.

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7