Re: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

> It took them long enough to find out if that dog had up to date shots! I was
> beginning to think that dog park was not very responsible with issues like
> this. Why is the dog quarantined if it had shots?

The city animal control officer was new and didn't realize she had two
voice mailboxes -- or so she said.  So she missed all of my messages to
her about the incident.  The dog park was very cooperative -- it was
the police department that screwed up.

City law says that any dog that bites someone has to be quarantined for
observation for ten days.  Probably just to ensure that the dog really did
have its vaccinations -- it'd be pretty easy to just use the same
set of paperwork for a bunch of dogs when applying for access to the
dog park.

Chris