RE: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

I have an EXTREMELY low tolerance for people who bring their UN-friendly
dogs around others. There is a chain of pet stores around the mid-west
called "PetsMart" where you are encouraged to bring your cat, dog,
bird...whatever...into the store with you. One day I was in there and
this lady had a brown miniature pincher on a leash and he was pulling
hard on the leash and snapping (like he would take a bite out of you if
he could get you) and when it came after one of my kids and wheeled
around on her and said, "if you can't control your animal around other
people any better than that I would suggest you keep your stupid mutt at
home and if it does get close enough to bite one of my children, I'll
see you in court". I have no patience for that AT ALL.

One who has suffered doge bites in the past.
Jesse

A A HODGES <hodgesaa@earthlink.net> wrote:
Who got bitten besides me? And WHY is the dog in quarantine if it has
shots?

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC