To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] California trip!

David,
I thought of you a thousand times. I even talked about calling you but didn't know if I should. I talk about you all to my husband as if you are all great friends of mine. He has to ask," now how do you know them?"
You are so blessed to live in such beauty. Do you live north of San Francisco? We were suppose to eat dinner at a wonderful place in SF called Yangsing. Have you heard of it? This is my sisters favorite place but we got across the Golden Gate bridge and decided that this trip was about flowers and gardens not food so we opted to go on up the coast. We drove until it got to dark to see and stayed at Fort Ross, with no cell phone service. Our son, (16) was so worried that he left 3 messages on both of our cell phones that night. I hated to worry him so bad. The next morning on the TV the breaking news was about the fire truck accident on the San Mateo bridge... in the pouring rain. We were north of it all with beautiful sunshine. It was all glorious!
Thank you so much for your advice. FILOLI was fantastic! The wisteria and tulips were beautiful. I can't imagine it ever being a better season to see it in.
Thank you again,
Tricia
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Franzman" <dfranzma@pacbell.net>