To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Catchup

Ceres and Auralie,
I had to let you know that I got into some of the gardens we visited for free by mentioning my Horticulture membership. I don't get to make many of the meetings in OKC but would love to. They have a wonderful speaker that they bring in every year that is free. It is a good organization but I just don't get to participate like I would like to.
Do you have a state Horticulture club? I think I pay 10.00 more for a membership to both.
Tricia