Hummingbird is back!

I observed that our salmon-pink azalea was showing color, so checked
with the hummingbird migration map and found that they were already in
the area, so yesterday I made sugar-water and cleaned up the feeder.
Put it out this morning, saying "They probably won't find it for a week or
so, but at least it will be there when they get here."  Well, this afternoon
one appeared, and has been quite a steady attendant for several hours.
My DH was going to bring it in as it is getting dark - can't leave it out
overnight because raccoons take it apart - and the bird was still there.
I haven't been able to see the front, so don't know if it's him or her.