Re: Catchup

In a message dated 5/2/05 2:38:27 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< Do you have a state Horticulture club? >>

Tricia, we have a state Hort Soc and it has now joined with the Iowa
Arboretum.  I did not belong to the HS but a long time mbr of the Arboretum so now
have a join mbshp.
    I also belong to the Des Moines Botanical Ctr and have used my mbrshp
card to get into quite a few gardens across our country.