Re: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

We've got the Alpha Stare down, believe me. It seems to be working. Lennox
got a bit churlish tonight over a treat. I did the stare, said the no
fighting sharply, and he backed off. Thank God! I do not want to deal with
another fight. I'm sure they'll go at it again eventually, as that's what
dogs do sometimes, I just simply refuse to allow it to become a regular
thing.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC