Re: OT was Andreas bites now dogs

I know what you mean.  My dear friend Shirley said she was bound and
determined to pet Sugar.  I said (more than once) don;t go there
unless she comes to you.  Well, she followed her and got her cornered,
not good for any animal let alone a formerly feral cat, and stuck her
hand out.  Needless to say, a minute later we were in my bathroom
doctoring her hand w/ Dr. Tichenor's.  She doesn't go near her now.
Hello??

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX