To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] California trip!

In a message dated 5/2/05 1:26:38 PM, pdickson@sbcglobal.net writes:

<< one negative I saw lots of those terrible invasive thistles along the

road.... I thought we were the only ones that were fighting them. >>

Tricia, my brother lives in Morgan Hill (bay area) on the mountain side
overlooking the city. He has horses and is forever fighting the thistles. I
bought some of the dried thistle pods home once and he could not believe it.
My sister lives on Rt 1 in Malibu over looking the ocean.
I'm sure this is a lovely time to visit. I have never been there in the
spring.
Ceres