From:  [mailto: Aplfgcnys@aol.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:50:11 EDT
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable

Melody, you must not have coyotes there. Here in suburban
And Northern Harriers might not take a large feral<br>cat, but they
would surely take any kittens.<br><br>In a message dated 04/27/2005
6:31:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, <br>mhobertm@excite.com
writes:<br>Auralie: Thanks for the info. I guess it just surprises me
because our<br>little town has a rather large colony of feral cats and
it doesn't seem<br>very safe to me...but I'm not a bird so how do I
know? They come back to<br>the exact same spot year after year, so I
guess they know something I<br>don't.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com