Re: now Andreas bites was-Garden Product samples

LOL!  Whoa, You GO girl!

Eva
Long  Island, NY
Zone 6/7

In a message dated 5/2/2005 9:56:36  A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
silverhawk@flash.net writes:

I have  an EXTREMELY low tolerance for people who bring their UN-friendly
dogs  around others. There is a chain of pet stores around the mid-west
called  "PetsMart" where you are encouraged to bring your cat,  dog,
bird...whatever...into the store with you. One day I was in there  and
this lady had a brown miniature pincher on a leash and he was  pulling
hard on the leash and snapping (like he would take a bite out of  you if
he could get you) and when it came after one of my kids and  wheeled
around on her and said, "if you can't control your animal around  other
people any better than that I would suggest you keep your stupid mutt  at
home and if it does get close enough to bite one of my children,  I'll
see you in court". I have no patience for that AT ALL.

One  who has suffered doge bites in the  past.
Jesse