Re: OT was Andreas bites now dogs/ now not so smart

Theresa, a very wise friend of mine (my Shrink) has told me repeatedly that
95% of the population is um, well I won't use the word she used on this
list. Her point was, they aren't worth knowing, desperately need therapy,
and won't get it.

The other 5% are working to get better, in some form or other and that 5%
is searching for others like themselves. I've learned she is correct.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC