Re: so Kitty---

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] so Kitty---
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:07:30 -0600

I don't have time, enrgy, money, or interest for a lawsuit.  I certainly
don't want to work for someone who doesn't want me. Been there, it is no
fun; it colors my general attitude.

Part of the problem with the Southern Blue flag is that at the MG sale we
had about 100 of them.  A local nursery donated them and they were already
overgrown in their 4 inch starter pots, but we received them too late to
repot.  Still, some sold, and then someone potted the rest up to gallons.
They grow fast, so they've filled the gallons.  I don't know why for sure,
but I think Iris, in general, may not be as easy to sell here.  I personally
will grow only a few because I know eventually I'll get Iris borers which
are so yucky to deal with. (I've only had them in tall beardeds)  And maybe
because they multiply so well, people already have what they want.  I also
put 6 Chinese Roof Iris 'Mona Lisa'  in my sale and only sold 3  (anyone
interested?)   Who knows why people buy what they do?