From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On
Behalf Of Melody
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:20 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: RE: [CHAT] Spring pictures

Lynda: So I take it your developers were pretty kind to the surrounding
timber area in order to preserve as much of the woods around your
property as it appears is still intact. Did you have to look around to
find someone who would be that conservation-minded? Around here, the
developers don't seem to pay much attention to not raping the landscape
around developements...it's all cleared and then junk trees are planted
once the houses go in...ugh!

Melody
Hills, IA  zone 5