Re: Spring pictures

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring pictures
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:35:11 -0600

I bet your MG status is being kept up regardless of hours reported because
they realize your value.  I also have the feeling you may be
under-reporting.  A 30 min presentation includes the time it takes to design
the presentation, prep work, travel, cleanup, etc.  Altogether (research,
creating slideshow, writing and printing booklet, practicing, etc.) I
probably put 30 hours into my 65 min presentation on summer bulbs.  I'd be
too embarassed to report that it took me that long, but I'll turn in perhaps
10 hours.  Don't be too humble with your hours report.  It doesn't just
benefit you.  When you report that you put in 50 hours in a year, that
report may help your CES get a better budget.  I'm not saying one should
exaggerate, but don't under-report.