Re: so Kitty---/Blue Flag Iris

Sent you a message to your (I think) home address - answer is yes!!! And don't stop at "one" if you have extra!
Cathy
On Tuesday, May 3, 2005, at 02:04 PM, Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center wrote:

Melody, I'll send you one next week. I don't like to ship after Tuesday for
fear it will sit in a PO all weekend.
CATHY - I know you were interested in I. versicolor, but you never said
definitively whther you wanted I. virginica. Let me know if you want me to
send you one.

Kitty

----- Original Message -----
From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com>
To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 4:11 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] so Kitty---/Blue Flag Iris

Cathy/Kitty: Me, too! I love blue iris! any variety, any shade...In
fact, it's hard for me to pass up any blue flowers of any kind.

Also, Kitty...from one of your previous posts...how dare anyone think
you are not trendy enough for anything. Didn't you show them your
tattoo? That's young, hip, and trendy these days!!! Hmpphhhh!

Melody
Hills, IA zone 5