RE: Hop vine

Well the hops is out.... doubt it would like my wet clay back there:(

I consider this honeysuckle to be woody since the main stalk (?) is getting
really big and wood like... not to mention that it doesn't seem to ever
loose it's leaves... they get a little funky looking in the winter, but stay
put and green back up come spring... so what would you call it?

Anyways, there is always new vines coming off it that are bendable. Will try
burying them a tad and see what happens.

Thanks!
Donna