Re: Hummingbird is back!

ME TOO! I have counted 5 so far. They started showing up a week ago. I
finally figured this migration thing out with them (in this zone
anyway). When my bright orange trumpet honeysuckle starts to bloom, they
are here. I have two feeders by my office window and can sit and watch
them up close. I just love them!!!

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
Saw my first (a little male) today here in z5b. I usually put my
feeders out 30 April. Had to call my next door neighbor (the avid
birder) with the news, as he hadn't put his feeder out yet! My raccoons
don't take feeders apart, they just tilt them and suck the nectar out
of the holes! I bring my feeders in at dusk, too.
Cathy