From: Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center [mailto: 4042N15@nationalhearing.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 10:16:49 -0600
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable

Melody,<br>that's great that your vet is active in TNR. It may be never
ending, but he<br>is keeping it from exploding. City or country, it
doesn't matter, people<br>bear the responsibility of caring for their
animals. Living in the country<br>does not mean one is too stupid to
figure that out. People complain about<br>roaming cats, but it is not
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:59 AM<br>Subject:
vet has taken it upon himself to trap, neuter, and<br>> release as many
of these animals as he can and bears the cost himself to<br>> his
practice of doing so. Of course, this is a farming community so<br>>
there is no end to the roaming cat problem...it just goes on and
on,<br>> generation after generation. Kind of irritating to someone who
grew up<br>> in the city and is used to purely indoor
Hearing Center <<br>4042N15@nationalhearing.com > wrote:<br>> From:
Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center
[mailto:<br>4042N15@nationalhearing.com]<br>> To:
gardenchat@hort.net<br>> Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 09:36:16 -0600<br>>
Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just unbelievable<br>><br>> > Melody >
little town has a rather large colony of feral cats and<br>>
it<br>doesn't seem very safe<br>> Auralie > Just like people, you
such<br>> generalizations about cats, either.<br>Melody, is there any
organization<br>> of volunteers caring for the colony? Any<br>TNR
program?<br>> (Trap-Neuter-Release) If interested I can send you
Original Message -----<br>> <br>From: "Melody "
<mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:<br>> <gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent:
Wednesday, April 27,

2005 4:30<br>> AM<br>Subject: Re: [CHAT] ok- this is just
just surprises me because<br>> our<br>> little town has a rather large
colony of feral cats and it<br>> doesn't seem<br>> very safe to me...but
I'm not a bird so how do I know?<br>> They come back to<br>> the exact
same spot year after year, so I guess<br>> they know something I<br>>
sometimes<br>> (rarely) nest on the ground. Ground-nesters<br>are
trees in those<br>><br>> locations. Certain other birds,
dated 04/25/2005 10:55:30 PM<br>> Eastern Daylight Time,<br>>
Is<br>> this unusual for birds to nest on<br>>
sign-off this list, send email to majordomo@hort.net with<br>>
the<br>message<br>> text UNSUBSCRIBE

__