From: Christopher P. Lindsey [mailto: lindsey@mallorn.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 15:34:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Hop vine

> Botannica says: ...hops require cool-temperate climate with plenty
of<br>> moisture in spring and a warm summer. They grow best in deep,
this plant in the past. The yellow-leaved<br>cultivars almost
been thinking of planting one in the back against the fence, but
I<br>might give in and grow a Wisteria macrostachya there or an
vine...<br>> > how do you do that with a honeysuckle?<br>> Layering
works great for me. Mine will root where it stays in contact with<br>>
the soil, but mine may be more flexible than yours, as you referred to
cuttings of my Lonicera <br>prolifera. I believe I've offered cuttings
up to listmembers in the<br>past, but never followed through. I'll try
to do better this time.<br><br>Does anyone want Lonicera prolifera? I

text UNSUBSCRIBE GARDENCHAT<br><br>