From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Aplfgcnys@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2005 5:27 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: [CHAT] Miniature rose source?

Can any of you recommend a source for miniature roses that is
not on the West coast?  After my fiasco with Nor'East last year after they
moved to California (Nor'East?  will they change their name?), I hesitate to
order from them again, though I had dealt with them for years.  When I
looked on the web for sources, all I could find seemed to be California
based. I'd like to fine some closer, that would not take a week to arrive. I
know it's late to order them, but some that I had in containers seemed to be
doing all right in March, but now are totally dead.  I can't imagine why,
but maybe it was the extreme ups and downs of temperature we've had this
spring.  Some still look good, but some are just gone. Auralie