Re: Spring pictures

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring pictures
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 10:29:35 -0600

Melody,
We can count for ed hours, any sort of learning expience that is given by
another person.  If we go to a public garden and take a guided tour, we can
count that - but not if we tour the garden on our own.  If we attend a
presentation such as the one you gave to the kids, we can count that.
An idea - are there other MGs out your way that are having the same problem?
If there are 4 or 5 of you, maybe each of you could research a topic and
present it to the rest.  You could also extend an invitation to other MGs
distant from you.  If you each gave an hour presentation - on a genus,
building and planting a trough, a slide presentation of new plants for 2005
(I could send you the CD), a demonstration on propagation techniques, you
could set the time for your convenience and have your hours easily.
Seriously, these should count; you would be learning something.

Kitty