Re: Blue Flag Iris

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Blue Flag Iris
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 13:38:16 -0600

I was just at the extn office this am and was talking with someone about the
blue flag iris that had been part of the huge quantity from last year.
Someone else who had taken a flat of them home had brought them back this
year for sale.  As I looked at them I realized they had not all been Iris
virginica.  There were also I. versicolor and I. shrevii, but all the ones I
got were I. virginica.  I wish I'd gotten a mix of them.  Oh well, when it's
free....besides, I doubt it would have made a difference at my sale.

Kitty