Re: Miniature rose source?

Black Jade is one of the first miniature roses I ordered from them (when
I lived in Kansas City) and I loved it. Nice compact size and the roses
are beautiful. I bought "Cinderella" from Bridges and grew it in Texas.
Don't know if they still carry it or not...but it was the smallest pale
pink rose I have ever seen in my LIFE and it was adorable. The bush grew
pretty big too. The others I have not grown (yet). :-) I keep saying I'm
not going to grow anymore because I get tired of the black spot...but
then spring rolls around and they all bloom again...and I change my

Aplfgcnys@aol.com wrote:
Thanks for all the input on miniature roses. I have ordered from
Bridges. They didn't have many that I knew, but that is probably
because I have always shopped at Nor'East, and a lot of theirs
are their own developments. I ordered 'Kristin,' which I have
grown and like. Also 'Summer Sunset,' 'Odessa,' 'X-rated,' and
'Black Jade.' Any opinions on any of those?

In a message dated 05/04/2005 10:42:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,