Re: pictures and comments from Vera

Pam - it went crazy late fall and couldn't even support itself.  I
could not get out to prune it and this spring it has already gone
Crazy!  It will not bloom till late fall!  The whole bed seems to have
gone "hog wild"!
Kitty - I am in Illinois about 90 miles south of Chicago on I55!  or
West of Donna and a touch south!
So what do you think....can I give it a good prune and move or wait to
see it it take over the street?  The mini iris I am going to move
after the blooming is over to a totally different location.  When I
checked the same varieties 2 miles away they have settled in 4 fold
there!  May do a bit of transplant from there too!  Any words of
wisdom?
Vera