From: Judy Browning [mailto: judybrowning@lewiston.com]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 18:18:53 -0000
Subject: Re: [CHAT] h. foetiditus from Judy

Congrats on the new car. Sounds like you got a good deal. Minivans are
such<br>fun. I'm wearing out my second one. Have to confess I like the
bells &<br>whistles, even though they are a pain to fix.<br>-----
Original Message -----<br>From: "Melody " <mhobertm@excite.com><br>To:
<gardenchat@hort.net><br>Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:03
got around to checking the post office box tonight on the<br>> way to
work. Plants arrived just fine and are in great shape still. Have<br>>
to wait out this darn cold weather so will have to pot them up for
the<br>> next couple of weeks...weather unusually cold here right
my first brand new<br>> car since I graduated from college, almost 20
years ago! Old minivan was<br>> dying by stages on a daily basis...no
rear heat, no air conditioning,<br>> power window on driver's side a
goner and passenger side going, no LCD<br>> display on the radio, and
this past week the antilock braking system and<br>> traction control
systems were going bad. So I bought a new minivan...no<br>> power
anything!! Roll down crank windows and no automatic locking doors,<br>>
no power sliding doors...it's great! Nothing power that will be
super<br>> expensive to fix; the salesman at the dealership couldn't
believe how<br>> happy I was when I saw it! Drove it off the lot with
only 5 miles on the<br>> odometer...woo hoo! And about 4000 dollars
cheaper than the minivan's<br>> with the simplest of bells and whistles,
about 10 thousand cheaper than<br>> the ones fully loaded. Made me feel
it will be before I can bring myself to throw dirty<br>pots and bags of