Re: Nice day/or not

Most times that is what we do, just pick an area of
the country and go....

I would request some info from the local chamber of
commerace tho... easy now, everyone is on line!
Flipping thru the brochures they send, you might want
to include something of interest. I like to know about
the area I am going too before hand, hate it when I
come back and someones says-- did you get to see this?
- duh, didn't know it was there. I don't plan an
itineray, just notes, if in this area, check out -----
type thing.

who misses doing that.. last couple of years have been
train conventions, but I did see a good portion of
Colorado via old stream trains last summer, places
cars can't get too....