Re: pictures and comments from Vera

I see Vera sent a few more pictures, but not of this
plant. (will get them up tonight)

Vera do you have pictures of this blooming last
season? Might help id it.

These aren't your coneflowers that were there last
year? (or am I in the wrong section, this is by the
front curb right?)

Donna

--- Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center

http://www.simplymyworld.com/gardenchat/vera/vera1.htm