To: <gardenchat@hort.net>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 7:59 AM
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Time!

Thank you for the wishes all- and yes- I did take today off.  Wanted to
go over to Muir Woods, but it is raining!  I may go anyway and just hike
around in the drizzle.

Theresa

Pam Evans wrote:

Yes indeed - and a day off would be nice too!   Many happy returns of
the day and all that good stuff!

Happy Birthday Theresa!

Hope you have a great day and let us know what the birthday fairy surprised
you with! :)

Donna