Re: Happy Birthday Time!

> Theresa, it is partly cloudy here with only occassional showers predicted.
> If you come you should see masses of lady bugs and of course the ubiquitous
> yellow slugs.  Should be a nice day.

Hi David,

   Speaking of slugs, what do you guys use to control them?  I'm thinking
   of giving in and using the highly priced iron phosphate this year.  Does
   anyone have experiences with it, and more importantly, an inexpensive
   source?  :)

   I found a six-pound bag at a local store for $30; that seems to be the
   best deal so far.