Re: Kitchen trends....

Ceres, you are in the minority...does that mean you enjoy  cooking????   My
kitchen gets HOT, which is why I spend more time  there in winter than in
summer....so that's about one month a year.   LOL  the rest of the time, it's
mostly cold stuff that comes out of the  kitchen, or side dishes to go with the
grilled items from OUTSIDE.   (smile)
zone 9
Texas Gulf Coast
In a message dated 5/5/2005 9:53:59 AM Central Standard Time,