Re: Rose cuttings

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT]Rose cuttings
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:39:53 -0600

I usually just do a few annuals from seed - but always indoors in APS.  I've
done an occassional easy perennial from seed.  Ended up with 25 white
lilyturf seedlings; don't really need that many. I sold 10 second year
plants at $1ea in my sale, though.

Cuttings have been iffy for me.  Infrequent successes.  If roses are that
easy, though, I will give them another try.

Kitty