Re: Advice for a Minnesota trip-Cyndi,Andrea,Cathy

Sometimes nostalgia trips can be fun, Cyndi, even for outsiders. Just remember to take lots of pictures so you'll never have to do it again unless you want to :)

On May 5, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Johnson Cyndi D Civ AFFTC/ITSR wrote:

We will be there the first week in June. However I don't get to set the
itinerary. This is for my husband and my two sisters-in-law to go back and
visit the "old homestead" plus every other place they can remember while
growing up there (apparently it's a long list), and I'm just along for the
ride. Fortunately there is only one stop to visit a relative, or I'd be
staying home with the dogs.

Cyndi

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gardenchat@hort.net [mailto:owner-gardenchat@hort.net] On Behalf
Of Donna
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:25 AM
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Advice for a Minnesota trip-Cyndi,Andrea,Cathy

yes I would take bug spray if you plan on hiking
around...

hum...early June? YO Andrea and Cathy are we still
meeting? Cyndi will you be passing thru about that
time?

Donna

--- Johnson Cyndi D Civ AFFTC/ITSR <cyndi.johnson@edwards.af.mil> wrote:
Hi all -
I am going on a trip to Minnesota in early June. Can
anyone tell me what the
weather's likely to be? We are going to be driving
around the state for a
week. Do I need a raincoat? And what about
mosquitoes...I'm from the desert
you know, we don't understand mosquitoes. Do you
need bug spray stuff if
you're a non-camping tourist?

Cyndi

Island Jim