Re: Happy Birthday Time!

Nope, no project today. Raining too- so much for the hiking plan. So, I went up to a small nursery in Placerville (Maple leaf nursery) and bought a gorgeous purple columbine, an azalea called Mt. St. Helens (believe it or not this is the first azalea I have ever purchased), and a weeping tree whose name I've already forgotten. They had a 15 yr old specimen of the tree at the nursery and I just fell in love with it! Yes, I will have to dig something up in order to plant it- but that's the way it goes.

Then I wandered around old-town Placerville for a while, got some used books, a really tasty lunch and looked at furniture for my office. In all- a really nice day- even if it was raining.

Theresa

Judy Browning wrote:

Happy Birthday Theresa
Do you have a project you are working on? Hope you have time to enjoy the
day and cooperative weather.
Judy B