Re: Advice for a Minnesota trip-Cyndi,Andrea,Cathy

Hey- did you hear that the CDC is recommending 2 new products for
mosquito repellent.  One is a chemical that starts with "p"- can''t
recall the name, and the other is oil of lemon eucalyptus.  So- you
might want to check for these- they are supposed to work as well as DEET
without the horrid smell and side effects.