Re: spam: RE: now Mosquito repellant - was-Advice for a Minnesota trip-Cyndi,Andrea,Cathy

P.S.  I noticed that website are already incorrectly stating that they
are selling oil of lemon eucalyptus, when in fact they are blends of
lemon and regular eucalyptus oils.  The oil the CDC is referring to is
from the Eucalyptus Citriodora tree.  P.S.  I found a study that showed
it helped reduce tick bites too.

Theresa