From: Theresa [mailto: tchessie@comcast.net]
To: gardenchat@hort.net
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 08:05:29 -0700
Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday Time!

I guess I didn't notice that is was very wet here- just seemed sort of
here! <br>They have totally attacked my apple tree the worst. Help! Any
Birthday Theresa. I hope the rain stops for you today. Has <br>> this

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pam Evans"
<gardenqueen@gmail.com><br>> To: <gardenchat@hort.net><br>> Sent:
Thursday, May 05, 2005 4:07 AM<br>> Subject: Re: [CHAT] Happy Birthday
happy returns of<br>>> the day and all that good

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com