Re: Hummingbirds in TX, OK

YEP...lots of hummingbirds there. Once you attract them...they come back
every year looking for their feeders. I set up my "wildlife habitat" by
my computer window this year. Two hummingbird feeders (real close to the
window), a bowl of water for them to drink out of, three different types
of birdfeeders hanging from the tree not too far away. As I am typing
this....a large wild rabbit just hopped up and is eating the seed on the
ground, two hummers are feeding and the tree is covered with different
birds. COOL!!!

Jess

Cathy Carpenter <cathy.c@insightbb.com> wrote:
Do you in southern OK and northern and central TX have hummingbirds in
your gardens? I was thinking of getting a hummingbird feeder for my
daughter who lives in Wichita Falls, TX...
Cathy