Re: I found my tree!

Yes- and the fall leaf color is supposed to be amazing. Mine was in a 5-gallon pot and I paid $35. I think I got a steal!

Theresa

Cathy Carpenter wrote:

I have one too! Of course, mine is a mail order "stick with roots" purchased last year (but the price was much more reasonable than the specimen I saw at the nursery yesterday priced at $138.00), and I still don't know how it will cope with our midwest heat. Did you know that the autumn leaves have a carmel smell?
Cathy