Re: bug spray

My son just transferred to the marine base there...and the first call
home was "DANG..they have sand fleas out here and I'm covered with
them!" So..I'll be sending him some SSS for the biting knats (aka as
sand fleas...LOL)

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
I took Andrea's and the Marine Corps advice and cut it w/ alcohol. My
skin is SO oily, I just can't take anymore grease and keep my glasses
from sliding off my face. The farmers and ranchers use it too, they
sell it at the feed store. Smells better than that chemical stuff
too.

--
Pam Evans
Kemp TX