Two year ago, I took two cuttings from my warm zone fig tree and rooted them. Both rooted and are now in 7-gallon pots, ready to go into the ground as soon as rainy season starts [probably June 1].

One of them has produced a ripe fig, which I have picked. That puts it ahead of the mother tree. I think; maybe I should check the mother tree this weekend.

Island Jim
Southwest Florida
27.0 N, 82.4 W
Hardiness Zone 10