Re: Spring pictures

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Spring pictures
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 10:14:01 -0600

Melody,
For me to get my ed hours in I try to catch as many presentations as I can
at the Home & Garden show.  When our display gardens have garden walks, they
also have presentations, but I'm always busy at the plant sale and can't get
to them.  Beyond that we have 2 or 3 presentations that are free in the
evening that I go to, not because I'm all that interested, but to get the
hours.  These have been non-hort presentations having to do with how to
conduct better meetings or how to be a more effective speaker.

Kitty