Re: bug spray

Ohhh...I don't stress much about him. He already has a Marine tattoo on
his chest. He told his sisters...who told me. I asked him why he was
afraid to tell me...it's not like I'm going to have a fit about it. If
my husband didn't make such a big STINK about how much he dislikes
tattoos I'D have one. I wanted one years ago. Oh well. And I know boys
will be boys...but he is pretty straight and narrow. He is usually the
"designated driver", doesn't smoke, has never had a speeding/traffic
ticket in his life.....so I don't stress too much over the normal "guy
stuff".

Pam Evans <gardenqueen@gmail.com> wrote:
Neal's a good kid, not to worry!

--