Re: Daylily Problem

No Roundup (husband knows better than to even go near it - he does enough plant damage with the lawn mowers!); no animals (pets) sleeping near it and no evidence of the wild sort; we had frost, of course, but no other daylily shows similar signs; as said in the "King and I" - "It's a puzzlement".
Cathy