Re: Daylily Problem

  • To: gardenchat@hort.net
  • Subject: Re: [CHAT] Daylily Problem
  • From: "Chapel Ridge Wal Mart National Hearing Center" 4042N15@nationalhearing.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 16:15:34 -0600

Cathy, I can't answer for sure either.  But if I couldn't find an answer
after Donna's suggestions and after Chris gets time to respond, I 'd
consider digging it, remove the yellowed portion, and replant, segregated
from other daylilies.  It may have simply been traumatized, but unless you
know for sure, you need to be careful.