Re: now tatoos

Kitty, I had drinks with a Marine last night who has over 70 tatoos. He has
"sleeves" if you know what those are. Doesn't bother me a bit. I see him
all the time so I'm used to them. He does get asked if hes been in prison.
ROTFL! He's got a shaved head and a gazillion tattoos, of COURSE he's been
in prison. Give me a break!

I've thought about getting one, but I'm a big chicken when it comes to any
sort of voluntary pain. My choice would be a tattoo of Medusa on my
back-shoulder
I know it's strange, but she's who I would want. Long story.

Andrea H
Beaufort, SC

<4042N15@nationalhearing.com>